Cork Maxi vegan bag Travel - Fedhen Pinatex Brown And Milk Cork
Cork Maxi vegan bag Travel - Fedhen Pinatex Brown And Milk Cork
Cork Maxi vegan bag Travel - Fedhen Pinatex Brown And Milk Cork
Cork Maxi vegan bag Travel - Fedhen Pinatex Brown And Milk Cork
Cork Maxi vegan bag Travel - Fedhen Pinatex Brown And Milk Cork

Cork Maxi vegan bag Travel - Fedhen Pinatex Brown And Milk Cork

Regular price
€785,00
Sale price
€785,00
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Borsa MAXI modello FEDHEN ECOLOGICA

MARRONE E SUGHERO COLOR LATTE - Dimensioni: L 40 x H 31 x P 16 cm.

PESO 0,85 KG

COMPOSIZIONE: 88% PINATEX (FOGLIE DI ANANAS), 12% LATTE SUGHERO PEZZO UNICO

Maxi borsa ampia e capiente, ideale come borsa da viaggio o borsa da lavoro quotidiana. Realizzato in PINATEX, derivato dalle foglie dell'ananas e SUGHERO.

Piedini sul fondo che garantiscono protezione dal suolo. Tre tasche interne, due porta oggetti e una con zip. Minuteria metallica con protezione antiusura. Prodotto 100% italiano. Certificato vegano (Peta) - Tutti i tessuti sono solo vegani. Prodotto completamente privo di materiali di origine animale. # Vegan # Bag # veganbag # madeinitaly

-

MAXI Bag model FEDHEN ECO-LOGICAL BROWN AND MILK CORK - Size: W 40 x H 31 x D 16 cm.

WEIGHT 0,85 KG

COMPOSITION: 88 % PINATEX (ANANAS LEAVES), 12 % MILK CORK

UNIQUE PIECE

Large and spacious maxi bag, ideal as a travel bag or a daily work bag.
Made of faux leather and cork.
Legs on the bottom granting protection from the ground.
Three inside pockets, two object holders and one with zip.
Small metal parts with anti-wear protection.
100% made in Italy.
Vegan certificate (Peta) - All fabrics are only vegan.

Product completely free of materials of animal origin.

#Vegan#Bag#veganbag#madeinitaly